Products > Power Distribution > Electronic Discharge Devices
Electronic Discharge Devices
- Connection through 3 phase diode bridge
- When a capacitor is connected to AC then a discharging circuit is in a very high resistance mode. When AC supply is cut off then a discharging circuit is DC supplied and automatically controlled to discharging mode, discharging through the discharging resistor. If AC is reconnected before discharging is completed, discharging is automatically stopped and the discharging circuit returns to very high resistance mode.
- Faster than traditional discharging resistors
- Compatible with any LV capacitor units
- Savings in energy, due to eliminating the power losses of the traditional discharge resistors of the capacitor units.