Products > Low Voltage Switchgear > Circuit Breaker > Terasaki > Air Circuit Breakers
Air Circuit Breakers
Tem Power2 is the world’s first “Double Break” ACB, having two breaking contacts per phase. The unique pole structure means that the short time withstands rating (lcw =1 Sec) is equal to the service short circuit breaking capacity (lcs) for all models. Full selectivity is guaranteed up to the full system fault level. TemPower2 ACBs have the world’s smallest depth resulting in space saving in switchboards. Due to a double break mechanism, no extra arc space is required for clearance.
- Available from 800A to 6300A.
- Icw, 1s = Ics for all TemPower2 ACBs
- Providing LSIG protection as standards.
- Fully rated neutral as standard.
- No arc space required, vertical stacking permitted
- Increased service life due to double break contacts. Electrical and mechanical endurance ratings are available in the catalog and exceed the requirement of IEC 60947-2.
ACCESSORIES/FEATURES PROVIDED AS STANDARD IN EACH ACB
- STANDARD TRIP TYPE: True RMS Sensing + Selectivity.
- PROTECTIONS: LSIG
- AUXILIARY SWITCHES: 4C (AR Types).
- TRIP INDICATIONS/SWITCHES: The associated LED is lit to indicate which trip function, LTD, STD/INSTor PTA ALARM CONTACTS have operated. Also, voltage-free contacts on Trip Device operate simultaneously.
- PRE-TRIP ALARM: PTA Indication & Alarm Switch. Adj. PTA for Load Control
- PAD LOCKING: Provision for Pad Locking the ACB in OPEN position is provided.
- BUILT-IN TESTER: TEMPOWER ACBs can be tested in the field anytime for precise operation with built-in tester.
- With Built-in Load Monitoring, Fault & Alarm memory.