Products > Low Voltage Switchgear > Circuit Breaker > Hyundai > Air Circuit Breakers
Air Circuit Breakers
Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI) ACB meets demands for high breaking capacity, full line-up, and optimized panel size. Various accessories and connection methods realize user-friendly handling.
- Available 630A to 6300A ACBs
- Breaking Capacities upto 120KA
- Manual Stored Energy& Fixed Mounting Type
- With Multi-Function Overcurrent Tripping Devices (UPR-2L-GS/GM) with:
I. Adjustable Long Time Delay (Overload Protection)
II. Adjustable Short Time Delay (Discrimination protection).
III. Adjustable Instantaneous (Short Circuit Protection) & Pre-Trip Alarm.
IV. Ground Fault Trip.
ACCESSORIES/FEATURES PROVIDED AS STANDARD IN EACH ACB
- STANDARD TRIP TYPE: True RMS Sensing + Selectivity.
- AUXILIARY SWITCHES: 4a+4b.
- TRIP INDICATIONS/SWITCHES: The associated LED is lit to indicate which trip function, LTD, STD/INST or PTA ALARM CONTACTS has operated. Also, voltage-free contacts on Trip Device operate simultaneously.
- PRE-TRIP ALARM: PTA Indication & Alarm Switch. Adj. PTA for Load Control
- PADLOCKING: Provision for Pad Locking the ACB in the OPEN position is provided.
- Test Mode: UAN ACBs can be checked/ tested in the field any time for precise operation.
- Other accessories are available as optional; refer to our price list.
✔ NEMA AB-1